Monday, November 21, 2005

Sexy foot fetish links

Well, I have came across another top quality foot fetish link you guys may enjoy.

This site here

is not considered an amateur type foot fetish site, they only employ top adult models, so if you are looking for the sexiest, sometimes fake tittied, foot fetish models around.......that also fuck hardcore on the site, it is worth a checking out :)

They have hours of foot fetish videos, and thousands of archived sexy foot pictures that get updated constantly. Oh yeah, did I mention everything there is 100% exclusive to them? Check em out for that reason alone - Barefoot maniacs

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

I must say I really enjoyed reading your blog. I have a fetish foot gay blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger PantyhoseGirl said...

Wow, this is a nice blog! I have a fetish foot story blog with hot erotic stories and pictures related to pantyhose and foot fetish. Take a look at Pantyhosed Feet Gallery Viewer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home